Monday, June 25, 2018

How to Transform DIY Cleaning Products into Spiritual Cleansing Products

Spiritual cleansing for me is like performing a hard drive clean-up or pressing ctr+alt+del on my computer. When I am feeling overwhelmed or under spiritual attack, I like to take a spiritual bath. Living in a home where the master bath has only a shower, I don't really have the opportunity to take baths at all. I just can't relax in a tub located in my children's bathroom. So, I have to cleanse my home to make up for the times I can't take a spiritual bath.

I make all of my own cleaning products. From dusting spray to laundry detergent, toothpaste to floor polish. All of it is DIY. I find that the act of cleaning my home can de-clutter my mind and liberate my spirit. Part of the reason is the aromatherapy derived from the essential oils and other ingredients used in my cleaning recipes. I began to wonder what would happen if I combined the ingredients from my spiritual bath with my DIY cleaning recipes. The results were wonderful.

This is an easy thing to do. All that is required is adding a few more ingredients to your cleaners and documenting your new recipe for safety reasons. You don't want to accidentally mix incompatible ingredients.

Depression

Add lemongrass, lemon oil or even lemon water to your dusting, glass and all-purpose cleaners. The smell is invigorating and aids in fighting depression and even procrastination. In the absence of lemon, use citronella. You can use the oil or the plant itself.

Romance

Add rose oil or rose water to your homemade Febreeze or fabric freshener and spray it all over your bedroom to improve romance. Magnolia oil can be used to improve romance and ensure fidelity. Add both to your laundry to improve your sex life.

Negative Energy

Add Florida water to your floor cleaner and all purpose cleaner to purge your home of negative energy. Add sage oil to your fabric freshener, floor cleaner or all purpose cleaner to wipe away negative energy.

Insomnia / Anxiety

Lavender, Chamomile, and sandalwood can help soothe a person to sleep or ease anxiety. Add it to your fabric freshener, laundry, or furniture polish.


Pretty much anything  you use in your spiritual baths can be added to your current cleaning recipes. Just tailor the recipe to your specific needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment