Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Red Lipstick Look One


So a friend of mine wanted to know how I wear orange based, red lipstick without it being too bold. She wanted to wear it with a t-shirt and jeans. So I made a video for her and decided to share it with all of you. The finished result is above. To see how I did it check out my YouTube Tutorial.

Here's what I used:

Maybelline Fit Me in 320

Sephora Summer Palette, second row, bottom four colors. There are no colors or numbers on this palette.

Revlon Colorstay Undereye Concealer in deep

Avon Satin Gel liner in Black Pearl, brow liner in dark brown, and eye pencil in black

Maybelline Rouge 30 blush

Maybelline Red lip liner 50 Color Sensational

Maybelline Very Cherry 645 lipstick Color Sensational

More pictures are available on my Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment