Friday, October 21, 2011

Nap Time Playlist

Here are a list of songs I play for my baby and kindergartener at nap time. They are guaranteed to fall asleep before the end of it. Maybe your kids will like it too.

1. Holding Back The Years - Simply Red

2. Music Box - Mariah Carey

3. Crazy For You - Madonna

4. No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley

5. Roni - Bobby Brown

6. I Will Love You Always - Bon Jovi

7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2

8. Ooh La La - Teen Marie

9. Fortunate - Maxwell

10. Oooh Baby Baby - Smokey Robinson

11. You Give Good Love - Whitney Houston

12. Sittin' Up In My Room - Brandy

13. 4 Page Letter - Aaliyah

14. To Make You Feel My Love - Adele

15. Ain't No Grave - Johnny Cash

16. In a Sentimental Mood - John Coltrane

17. The Greatest Man I Never Knew - Reba McEntire

18. Human Nature - Michael Jackson

19. Do you Love Me Still - Chaka Khan

20. Seven Seas - Babyface

No comments:

Post a Comment