Sunday, January 18, 2015

Imbolc Incense Recipe

I usually post more than one recipe but this happens to be my favorite. I have seen others add bay leaves and rose petals. You can alter this any way you wish. I sprinkle my incense on a charcoal and let burn. If it is still cold out, I will toss a hand full of it on the fire.

Imbolc Incense Recipe

  • 3 parts Frankincense
  • 2 parts Dragon's blood
  • ½ part Red Sandalwood
  • 1 part Cinnamon
  • 1 part First Bloomed Flower *
  • a few drops Merlot wine 
* In my home my first bloomed flowers are always Paper Whites or Peace Lilies. I dry out an entire Paper White bloom and add it. But the Peace Lilly only has two blooms so I use the pollen from one of the blooms. If you can get ahold of Snowdrop Flower use that instead. Some of my followers also use jasmine or sweet peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment